A person goes abroad for better opportunities or in order to explore the world.
- A person working and living abroad gains broader perspective of life.
- He learns to understand and appreciate other cultures.
- He learns tolerance of different cultures.
- It also makes him ponder over the strengths and weakness of his culture.
- He can become a pioneer to eradicate certain social evils.
- Globalization will be preferred over Nationalism. He may see the world as one nation or global unit.
- He may find it difficult to adapt to new culture and thus be under tremendous stress.
- He may start looking down on his own culture.
- He may adopt certain features of other cultures that may not be accepted by his own culture.
- There is a possibility of losing his culture and identity.